We’re looking for an analytically minded Merchandising intern to assist our fast growing start-up. It’s merchandising, but not as you know it. Shoes of Prey is a global retail fashion brand that enables women to fully customize their own shoes, using our 3D shoe configurator. Once designed, the shoes are manufactured on demand meaning we don’t hold any finished stock!
- Helping build the merchandise planning platform including assortment planning and price architecture;
- Running weekly and seasonal selling reports as well as ad hoc reports as needed;
- Supporting the development of shoes as well as the design of shoes on the website;
- Assist with organizing, tracking and maintaining samples and ad hoc projects as needed; and
- Trend research as required.
- Must be analytically oriented
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot table reporting particularly)
- Basic knowledge of merchandising hierarchies, assortment planning and pricing (preferably in the apparel or footwear space)
- A 'can do' attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
The ideal candidate can work for us two days a week on an on-going basis, and possibly more over vacation periods. To apply for this role, please email a cover letter and resume (in PDF format) to Anna Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.