FREE TWO-WEEK SHIPPINGSee details
WE'RE HIRING: OFFICE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE FOUNDERS
Shoes of Prey is on a mission to enable every woman to create her perfect pair of shoes.
We're growing rapidly, and as we expand we’re looking to hire someone to work in the role of Office Manager/Executive Assistant to the Founders who can help make the founders more effective and the office an exciting, fun place to work.
Executive Assistant to the Founders Responsibilities
- Make the founders, Mike, Jodie and Michael more effective
- Review and respond to emails where appropriate in Michael and Jodie’s inbox:
- Action all administrative tasks
- Review and respond to partnership opportunities
- Review, respond to and organise speaking events
- Manage Michael and Jodie’s calendars.
- Organising travel for Mike, Jodie and Michael
- Represent the founders in internal and external communications with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Managing the process of advertising, interviewing, selecting and onboarding new hires
- Schedule board meetings and prepare board package and support materials
- Maintain files, contracts and secure confidential information
- Support other members of the Shoes of Prey team when required
- Assisting the customer wonderperson team during busy periods
- Entering expenses
- Paying suppliers
- Completing quarterly business activity statements
Office Manager Responsibilities
- Make the office a fun and effective place to work
- Managing the layout, day-to-day organisation and cleanliness of the office:
- Order, collect and ensure everything is cleaned up after lunch each day
- Manage the stock of snacks, drinks and stationary in the office
- Manage our returned shoe process
- Manage communications within the office
- Plan and execute company events, team outings, holiday parties, and other fun activities
What we’re looking for:
- You are exceptionally well organised, honest, and reliable
- You’re great with people and have a passionate, positive energy
- You’re professional both in appearance and demeanor, friendly, outgoing, and personable
- Solid experience as an Executive Assistant, we’ve never had one so we’re keen to learn from you! Ideally 1-2+ years.
- You’re able to use a methodical approach to getting stuff done, but also to think creatively. Startup experience would be helpful.
- You’re tech savvy. Fluency in Google applications a plus (gmail, google calendar, google docs and the entire google apps suite)
- A willingness to identify projects, dive in head first with minimal supervision, and see them through to completion with strong attention to detail
The role will report into Michael Fox and is based in Sydney. To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Posted by Jade Warne on 27 June 2012.