Today's post comes thanks to Shoes of Prey fan Lori or, more correctly, Lori's husband Josh. Knowing that she was addicted to the site, Josh recently gave Lori a gift of shoes.
We were thrilled to hear she was happy with her purchase:
"My shoes arrived today and I have to say... I am the envy of my office mates. But the most impressed person (other than me) is my husband."
But we never expected Josh's response:
"I gave Lori a gift recently - custom-made shoes from Shoes of Prey. After a month of online designing, she settled on the winning pair pictured below. They arrived today. Lessons and thoughts:
1. Women adore shoes - Guys, this is a great gift for your significant other. Not just good, great.
2. The company exceeded every promise - delivery time, quality, service. 100% across the board. Search for Shoes of Prey.
3. The packaging - Wow. Thank you note, description, wax-sealed envelope, totally luxe and well thought through... impressive.
4. I apologise to all the dudes whose wives/GFs see this and say, "YOU never get me custom-made shoes."
5. Lori's good at designing shoes. Right?"
Posted by Jade Warne on 07 August 2012.