FREE TWO-WEEK SHIPPINGSee details
WE'RE HIRING : MARKETING & PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERN
Marketing & Product Management Intern (French Speaking)
Shoes of Prey is a global online retail brand that allows women (including Carly Rae Jepsen!) to design their own shoes which we hand-make and deliver to them. We’re changing the way women shop for shoes and we’re on track to become a significant international retailer within the next 5 years. As our business continues to grow we're looking for a passionate Marketing and Product Management Intern to assist Todd, our Senior Product Manager improving our website conversion rate whilst also managing and propelling forward the Shoes of Prey presence in the French market.
Shoes of Prey has created one of the best shoe design experiences on the internet. With such a bright group of engineers, creatives and marketing specialists behind this website, there is much you can learn from an internship with us!
Shoes of Prey internships are full-time and based in Sydney, Australia. Internships typically last between 4 and 6 months. The internship is unpaid however, we do provide lunch daily and partial reimbursement for housing and/or travel expenses, depending on your relevant experience:
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage French market presence, including website content updates, email marketing, social media management, blogger outreach, and public relations efforts. Seeking out prospects for effective business partners within the French market.
- Assisting the product management team in the coordination of website development and technology initiatives. Including managing design life cycle by conduct brainstorms, prototyping, design reviews, user testing, etc. Writing functional specifications and mock website enhancements. Also, administering our JIRA project management platform.
- Review marketing and website analytics, manage internal company dashboard reporting.
- Attend weekly production meetings with Engineering, Creative, and Marketing teams.
What we're looking for:
- Applicants for this position should be fluent in both English and French. Working knowledge of Spanish or German are also appreciated. Candidates should have achieved or be pursuing a degree in business and/or engineering.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with a persistent attention to detail.
- A great attitude and team player mentality.
- Time-management skills: multi-tasking, prioritising, organising and planning
- Technical aptitude:- you don't need to know how to code (although that would be an asset) but you must be able to convey complex, technical product requirements to engineers, and then translate these complicated details to non-technical colleagues
- Creativity and an enthusiasm for technology or e-commerce in the fashion sector
- An interest in marketing and social media
To apply for this role please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "YOUR NAME - MARKETING AND PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERN". This is essential to ensure applications are reviewed by the correct department.
Thanks, we can't wait to hear from you!Lydia x
Posted by Lydia Milligan on 25 November 2013.