Shoes of Prey is a pioneering global company that enables women of all ages to design their own unique bespoke shoes online. We’re changing the way women shop for shoes and we’re on track to become a significant international retailer within the next five years.
We recently opened our flagship Shoes of Prey boutique in Australian department store David Jones. The boutique is the first of its kind anywhere in the world and we’re looking for some amazing, sales-focused shoe stylists to work in the store and help bring shoppers' dream shoes to life!
Some of the key day-to-day activities:
- Designing lots and lots of beautiful shoes and helping our customers to create their perfect shoes too!
- Approaching and engaging with customers in the most friendly, fun and supportive ways possible.
- Consistently hitting and beating targets and KPIs.
- Working with our Customer Happiness Team to ensure all orders go through to our studio as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Helping to continue to grow and improve our store.
- Keeping our store looking beautiful through visual merchandising.
- Helping any customers whose shoes aren’t perfect to make them perfect.
To be killing it in this role and considered an A Player on the Shoes of Prey Store team, here are the four key things you’ll have achieved after 12 months in this role:
- You not only live and breathe Shoes of Prey’s culture and values, you’ve contributed to growing and developing them. People on the team enjoy spending time with you and are fighting to be able to work closely with you.
- Customers you interact with regularly email us telling us how the customer service they received from Shoes of Prey is the best they’ve ever had anywhere. You’ve also helped us create experiences like this for our customers.
- You consistently beat targets and push everyone else to do better everyday too.
- You’ve contributed to the growth and scaling of our Shoes of Prey Boutiques. You’ve helped to continue to grow our store making it an even better experience for customers everyday.
Your work experience clearly identifies that you have the following traits:
Passion for sales. You’re passionate about selling and you’re seeking a career in retail sales, specifically in the fashion industry.
- Passion for design and shoes. You will be passionate about design and your past experience or hobbies allude to that creativity.
- Passionate about customer service. Customer Happiness is extremely important to Shoes of Prey, you love working with the people and have heaps of customer service experience.
Collaborative. You work incredibly well within teams. You’re inspired by other people and you’re able to draw from and inspire the best in the people around you.
The location of this role will be David Jones, Castlereagh and Elizabeth Streets, Sydney. The hourly rate for this role is above minimum wage and is based on experience including super. The perks include shoes, of course along with target based incentives and treats! The role will report to our Store Manager.
If you think you have what it takes, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, please make the subject line “YOUR NAME - STORE SHOE STYLIST”, this is essential, any applications without this will be missed by our email filters.
At Shoes of Prey we make the perfect shoes for you.
Which means you choose the shape, colour and height that suits.